The Hickory Printing Group, Inc. is a commercial printing company that offers web and sheetfed printing, mailing and fulfillment, variable printing and interactive services and packaging.
- While exploring potential strategic alternatives, the owner of the company passed away, creating a need to expedite a sale of this $35 million printer
- The company was facing a challenging environment due to the economic recession that significantly affected the printing industry
- Management faced significant time constraints to meet certain unanticipated obligations generated through the owner’s estate
- Anderson LeNeave contacted numerous strategic buyers and received 2 Letters of Intent
- The Hickory Printing Group, Inc. was sold through a private foreclosure to Consolidated Graphics (NYSE: CGX)