Printing and Packaging
Appalachian State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Concentration in Finance & Economics)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – General Studies
Understanding Textiles – NC State University School of Textiles
Mergers and Acquisitions – Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
A Charlotte native, Greg and his wife Kim have three daughters, Kayce, Carlin and Sydney.
||6000 Fairview Road, Suite 625,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28210
Mr. LeNeave is the founder, Managing Director and a shareholder of Anderson LeNeave & Co. He has over 30 years of experience as an advisor and lender working with privately held, family owned, private equity-backed and public companies in all phases of company sales, divestitures, mergers, acquisitions and financings. Greg grew up working in a family-owned industrial supply company, giving him a first-hand perspective of the dynamics of middle market and family-owned businesses.
Experience Prior to Anderson LeNeave & Co.
- Director, Bowles, Hollowell, Conner & Co. – Led the firm’s efforts for all merger, acquisition and financing opportunities in the Carolinas and Virginia
- Group Vice President, Fleet Capital Corporation (Formerly Barclays Business Credit and Shawmut Capital) – Greg was responsible for all business development activity in North and South Carolina, including originating, structuring, negotiating and closing financing transactions for acquisitions, leveraged and management buyouts , recapitalizations and growth capital. Mr. LeNeave was inducted into the Barclays Hall of Fame and was a member of the Chairman’s and President’s Club for outstanding achievement
- Prior to Fleet Capital, Mr. LeNeave ran the Charlotte Asset-Based Lending Loan Production Office for Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co., and began his career with First Union National Bank.
Memberships & Community Involvement
Mr. LeNeave has been involved in numerous charitable, corporate and civic associations throughout his career, including:
- Appalachian State University – (Member and Past Chairman of the Finance, Banking and Insurance Advisory Board);
- Association for Corporate Growth (Former Charlotte Chapter Committee Member and Membership Chair);
- Charlotte and Triad Chapters of The Entrepreneurship Institute (Founding Committee Member of both chapters);
- YMCA of Charlotte – Youth basketball coach – 1975-1977, 1980-1991 and 2000-2009;
- Charlotte Junior Soccer and Charlotte United Futbol Club Coach – 2000-2009;
- Numerous civic and business organizations