Printing and Packaging
Wake Forest University
Babcock Graduate School of Management
Masters of Business Administration, 1995
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Bachelor of Arts – Economics 1990
Chartered Financial Analyst, 2001
- Sold books door-to-door in summer of 1989 and 1990 to finance trip around the world
- Retired Marathon Runner after completing 1 marathon
- Goal is to play top 50 golf courses in the world
Tommy is a native North Carolinian and grew up in Charlotte. He and his wife, Jane, have three children which keeps them very active. He enjoys playing golf, traveling and running.
Thomas A. Hunter IV, CFA
||6000 Fairview Road, Suite 625,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28210
Mr. Hunter is a Managing Director and a Shareholder of the Firm and has worked in the financial services industry for over 18 years. Prior to joining Anderson LeNeave & Co. in 2002, Mr. Hunter was a Vice President for First Union Securities, Inc.
Experience Prior to Anderson LeNeave & Co.
- Prior to joining Anderson LeNeave & Co. he served as Vice-President at First Union Securities where he focused on Financial Institutions: Insurance and Finance Companies
- In 2000 he was awarded the Double Eagle award as the #1 Corporate Banker at First Union Securities
- While at First Union he was a member of the deal team which arranged the $400M syndicated credit facility to finance Markel Corporation’s acquisition of Terra Nova
- Managed a $150 million private placement for LandAmerica Financial Group
- Co-Agent for American General Finance’s Medium Term Note Program
- Buy side Advisor and Lead Arranger for $160M syndicated credit facility to finance Hilb, Rogal & Hamilton’s acquisition of the Hobbs Group.
- Co-Agent for AFLAC’s $450M 10-year Senior Note and Agent for a $75M FX notional swap from US Dollars to Japanese Yen
Volunteer / Community Involvement
- Charlotte Latin School – Board of Visitors
- Charlotte Latin School, Chairman – New Family Campaign – 2012-2014
- 2010 United States Women’s Amateur Golf Championship (USGA ) Chairman of the Greens & Grounds Committee – Charlotte Country Club
- Wells Fargo Championship – Walking Scorer – 2001-2013
- Parishioner – Christ Church, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Youth Sports Coach: Soccer and Basketball
- The Association for Corporate Growth – Charlotte Chapter