Case Study – Growth Financing & Sale
Security Services of America, LLC (“SSA”) is a leading national provider of contract security guard services.
- Management team with outstanding experience and substantial acquisition experience seeking growth capital with a goal of ultimately exiting the business
- Management had limited investment capital, yet was seeking to maintain a possible controlling interest in the Company
- SSA had three branches generating minimal revenues and cash flow
- SSA was a client from 1999 through 2004, completing 29 acquisitions and growing to over $90 million in run rate revenues
- During that time, Anderson LeNeave & Co. completed four rounds of financing, contacting over 150 private equity, mezzanine lenders, and senior financing sources
- In March 2004, after approaching key domestic and international strategic acquirers and leading private equity groups, SSA was sold to ABM Industries (NYSE:ABM)